Friday, April 30, 2010

Little Build Rutland County Council Oakham Town Council

Good to see Rutland County Council listens sometimes.


I only mention this because this was the first proposal I made at Oakham Town Council.

It was accepted by Oakham Town Council excluding one member who I cant name because does not believe in accountability.

If I had shut up as a new member for the suggested first six months this recommendation would never reached Rutland County Council.

And also thanks to the resident who turned up to explain concerns, if residents don't tell Councillor's things it is hard to serve their needs.

http://www.rutland-times.co.uk/news/Schools39-project-gets-green-light.6260146.jp

For the first time ever 3 other Cllrs will be holding a surgery on May 1st in the Council Chamber at Victoria Hall.

I am told the office door will be locked and they have been offered the same conditions I was. I escape route or phone. I hope so, I will be in to check.