Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rutland County Council Support This

I say Rutland County Council support harassment because I have now provided them with details of a Rutland County Council computer used to post hateful and vile comments on my blog. Even though Rutland County Council use a user log in system they wont let me know who I responsible.


Dear Rutland County Council

I have passed details to you recently and you have ignored my request to trace user ,
I am on train to Leicester and received e-mail letting me know the following comment was posted on my blog.


 
 
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Oakham Market Place Trees":

You're such a thick c*nt never to have heard of pollarding. You obviously know f*ck all about trees so why not shut your trap and let the grown ups get on with things



Posted by Anonymous to Martin Brookes at October 28, 2010 11:02 AM
 
 
The user of the Rutland County Council Computer is severely in breach of terms of use.
I find these comments very offensive.
I also find it is shocking Rutland County Council is doing nothing to stop the abuse being posted via their computers.

You IT staff should be able to trace this user via the log in time and computer details I provide these once more just in case Mr Pook lost them last time.

IP address

IP: 81.171.187.170    [Trace
ISP: Star Technology Services Limited
Organization: Rutland County Council
81.171.187.170  

Provider

Star Technology Services Limited

Rutland County Council


Internet Explorer 7.0
Windows XP
Screen: 1280x1024