Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mr David Burton Wittering Taxi Driver

 Mr David Burton Wittering

I have just seen your comment, Are you feeling ok? not content with spreading lies, you now go further and falsely state I was sacked from my last employer for theft.

If you want the truth here it is:

I worked for a man who showed no respect for his customers or me. I left the job when he refered to me as a cunt to a sales representative, it was the final straw and we both agreed it would be best, if he said I had been made redundant. I had no intention of fighting an employer

I have not banned from public office.

You know who sent those photographs and they were not photographs of me!

I do wish you would seek help and your councillor friends should advise you to do so anyone reading your blog posts can see you are not well.





 Cabby Dave said...Hi Chad, hope you're doing well. I have had a very busy weekend working, working and earning money thankfully! Which is not something Mr Brookes would know much about because he hasn't worked for years ever since he got the sack from a DIY store in Oakham for repeatedly dipping his fingers in the till. Pity his employer didn't ask for a criminal record check before he hired him otherwise he would have known Brookes already had a criminal record for theft.

In case people don't believe me about the indecent images, here is the newspaper report of his arrest:

http://www.stamfordmercury.co.uk/news/man_bailed_by_police_after_arrest_in_oakham_town_centre_1_674811

It appears this is also part of the reason why is is banned from being a councillor which you can read about here:

http://www.standardsforengland.gov.uk/CaseinformationReporting/SfEcasesummaries/Casesummaries/O/OakhamTownCouncil/Name,27426,en.asp

Funnily enough, I happened to be there at the time of his arrest and saw what happened. He had these disgusting photographs of his bottom with a carrot stuck in in (presumably he gave Pender his camera and a carrot and asked her to oblige) and he was standing there in the High St drawing people's attention to them and asking them to VOTE for him!!! The police came and took him away.

What Martin Brookes has to understand is that I am not frightened of a retarded pervert with a criminal record. I reckon a lot of people out there must have a good story to tell about him and his crazy friend Pender, so if anyone wants to tell me about it send it to: davescab@hotmail.co.uk. If it's credible and not too obscene I will be making stuff public so other people can be warned about these twisted sick peopleFebruary 27, 2011 6:00 AM