Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Twitter and Leicestershire Police? Diver Tom Daley, Dorset Police, Weymouth 'Rileyy69'

Twitter and Leicestershire Police? Diver Tom Daley, Dorset Police, Weymouth 'Rileyy69'


Once again I read in the press that another police force has arrested a
Tweeter for sending a high profile person offensive tweets.

Dorset Police arrest a user for sending this:
Twitter user named 'Rileyy69', which said: "You let your dad down i hope you know that."

Although I would assume this is very upsetting for Tom hence his response: 'After giving it my all... you get idiots sending me this...'

The question I have for Leicestershire Police, is why? when I have been
called a Paedo and a protistute offering services in local loos to Oakham School staff all including my name and that of school staff I am constantly told it is impossible to trace Twitter account users.

Well done Dorset police for tracing this offender within 24hrs. apparently to a B&B

I wonder if you could share your talents with Leicestershire Constabulary.

You clearly possess something they don't enjoy.

Officers NOT Corrupted those connected to local governance.