Friday, May 31, 2013

CPS Evidence CMW/1 - CMW/8 @sunsilkform Leicestershire Police

Leicestershire Police are having a laugh?

Today I received 8 exhibits relating to one of my charges against a police office.

6 of those exhibits are copies of tweets attacking me sent via @sunsilkform

Tweets which I reported to the police at their request!

@sunsilkform I believe was created as part of a series of accounts by a person (nutter) connected to local governance and known to the police like the author of a sexually depraved blog, who is a serving town councillor they arrested in January.

One of the tweets calls me a fuckwit.

A description given to me in the banned Rutland County Council Chat Forum. By Lardboy the Town Councillor.

Another tweet.

Sunsilkform tweets.

So you think I am the policeman is question? You are MENTAL. Absolutely MENTAL. Lardboy

Cllr (Lardboy) gives a statement to the police in which he describes me as mental!

Question Leicestershire Police why are you failing to trace this Twitter user. Either they are one of your witness's  or have quite a bit of knowledge about this case?