Sunday, June 30, 2013

Oakham Town Council, Leicestershire Police and the Poorly Councillors

Oakham Town Council, Leicestershire Police and the Poorly Councillors

This is an example of the standard of statements provided to Leicestershire Police by an
Oakham Town Councillor.

And to think that Town Councillor is spreading gossip stating that they have everything sorted.

Both their complaints have been chucked out by the CPS along with a former Mayors.

The statement clearly shows we live in a town were Councillors can dictate what is right or
wrong and appear to have the full support of a few supporters at Leicestershire Police.

The standard of this statement is similar to most of the 15 that I have to defend myself against in front of
a Judge later this year.

On Friday a Twitter troll @deaverdeaver asked once again a good question of Oakham Police,

Although their past Twitter activities suggest to me they are not really concerned about costs.

They asked How many Rutland and Leicestershire police man hours have been spent dealing
with the Martin Brookes issue so far in 2013?

The dumb twit always follows the same few local organisations each time they create a new account
to troll me, previously it was @sunsilkform, the dumb police have given The CPS his or her tweets as
an exhibit of evidence against me, Why?

It was a good question to have asked, I ask why is so so much public money being spent on this prosecution and trial, what do the local elite have to hide? People normally
behave like this Rutland and Oakham Mob when they have something serious to hide.

This case is likely to cost the tax payer many many thousands, that cost is significantly higher than
any penalty a Judge could impose on me if he was minded to believe these people.

When they tried last year to bring similar charges last year one of the mob sent their reason and
intended outcome.

DS McDonald says it is not Leicestershire Polices intention to stop me blogging, so what is the intention?

Oh yes I remember I am a "Test Case" as he prepare a bigger case against three Rutland County Councillors.

This is a copy of that email sent last year.

Received: from ip: 86.171.53.168  
martinbillybrookes@lawyer.com
13/05/2012 7.23pm

Martin,

You will be found guilty and a CRASBO will be issued. When that is issued, Blogspot (Google inc) will have no choice but to remove your blog in its entirity. This removal will be simplistic and will not include Google's in-house legal dept, just a simple submission of the court's judgement.  There will be no need for any of the people featured in your bog to then launch a civil petition to do so as you will be removing your own blog to comply with the court.

You must have spent many thousands of hours maintaining and updating that blog only to personally remove it. 

An interesting last article would be for you to bring together a list of all the people you have discussed on the blog, all those wicked bullies. Guestimates come in at around 45 victims. This will assist you in bringing closure to this sordid affair, as you will then realise that one beautiful angel Vs 45 bullies that you may, indeed, be the one in the wrong.....but then again....




I have another question for the Councillor if you fear me so much why do you
always attempt to secretly photograph me every time you see me? like today and
yesterday as an example.

I find it amusing I catch you out every time, are you so daft and silly?
or should I use PC Lloyds description Childish?

Why not go back to planting trees, a member of the public today told
me that's the only good thing you ever did, I believe those were the Oak
Trees planted many years ago along the road to Cottesmore. A long time before
I moved to Oakham "to destroy Oakham Town Council" ?
and not the trees you recently planted on the playing field, you know what the residents
think of that project. One said at the Council meeting "its a playing field not a park"

Another member of the public gave me this quote: Not all things are sweet as they get old,
some things turn rather bitter and twisted" I think that sums up many in local governance.