Monday, September 23, 2013

Inspector Mistry the former LPU commander for Rutland and PC Robbie arriving at Leicester Magistrates Court Today



Inspector Mistry the former LPU commander for Rutland and
PC Robbie arriving at Leicester Magistrates Court Today
the sign behind says it all....

I can not publish the finer details about today proceedings.

What I can say it was a long day which only saw the CPS
and the Defence question one prosecution witness.

I learnt people think I purchased my home through earnings
from male prostitution with Tory MP's and Male Clergy and
I am mad a sponger and scrounger! not very pleasant.

It was good to see the assistant chief executive of Rutland
County Council could make it, I also witnessed what looked
like a close friendships in the waiting area with Inspector
Mistry and other prosecution witness's.

Just before we departed it was rather nice to see a
prosecution witness kissing PC Robbie good bye.
Just outside the loo's