Friday, November 29, 2013

Councillor Charles Haworth, Inclusive Design, Rutland Chat Forum, Rutland County Council

Councillor Charles Haworth, Inclusive Design, Rutland Chat Forum, Rutland County Council

This email sent by Councillor Charles Haworth to Inclusive Design Ltd Director Ms Smith
was also sent to Former Oakham Mayor Cllr Jim Harrison. Who distributed the email to Melton Borough Council Staff, Rutland County Council Staff and members of the public.

In his email Cllr Haworth appear to be denying he is Lardboy who posted Homphobic and Anti Semitic comments on Rutland County Council Chat Forum.

Due to arrest in January 2013 and seeing his police statement in which he admits to being that user and his court appearance in the case he brought against me along with Helen Briggs Chief Executive of Rutland County Council and Sgt Wharton of  Leicestershire Police I now know he is Lardboy and so do the public thanks to the local media coverage.

Sgt Wharton was the investigating officer when the resident made complaints about Cllr Haworth's (Lardboy) anti Semitic posting about her and he did nothing. Although he did make up a false case against me some years later to support Haworth's, Lucas, Beeches and Briggs false complaints against me.



> -----Original
> Message-----
> From: Charles Haworth
> [mailto:charleshaworth@hotmail.co.uk]
> Sent: 17 December 2009
> 02:16
> To: elaine smith
> Subject: Rutland Chat
> Forum
>
>
>
> Dear Ms Smith
> I understand that you have made an enquiry
> concerning postings on the New Rutland Chat forum in connection with
> myself,
> Inclusive Design and #########
>
> Please understand that the
> contributors to forums of this kind are entirely anonymous and that
> I have
> in the last few months issued several formal denials that I am the
> author of
> some of the material that has appeared under the penname
> "Lardboy".
>
> It is well known that Inclusive Design have an ongoing
> issue with ######, this is primarily so because during the
> summer she
> was in the habit of uploading scans of her correspondence onto a
> flickr site
> (which has since been deleted). I was not sure you are aware of this,
> hence I attach some downloads which I luckily made on the very same
> day that
> flickr closed her account for breach of flickr rules. As you will see,
> not only has ####### posted correspondence with yourselves and
> your
> solicitors, she also posted correspondence with Rutland County Council
> officers which revealed she has been trying to claim compensation in
> the
> region of forty thousand pounds from the authority.
>
> I would
> also like to point out that ####### attained some notoriety
> this summer
> through some public protests against local politicians, particulary
> Alan
> Duncan MP. I have press cuttings relating to these protests if it
> should be of interest to you. In particular, on the 13 June, #####
 attended a public meeting in Oakham hosted by Alan Duncan.
> It was there she confronted Roger Begy, Leader of Rutland County
> Council in
> relation to her quest for compensation from RCC, a week or two later
> she
> confronted him again at the opening of a public lavatory. As a result
> of this meeting, ####### made a formal complaint against Mr Begy's
> response to her. This appeared in the local press. In one of the
> attached correspondence you will see that she claimed he called her a
> "prat".
>
> I understand that it was in connection with these public
> meetings and the press coverage that ##### obtained that she was
> mentioned on local forums. Inclusive Design was never mentioned in any
> of the material I was shown or found myself - I found myself being
> forced to
> take an interest after ##### and her associates started on me.
> To complicate matters, much material that appeared on the internet has
> vanished, having been deleted by site administrators. If you see
> anything relating to me, please let me know!
>
> I am in the dark as to
> why you are requiring "help to your cause" from me. Has she posted up
> something about me that I don't know about yet? Perhaps if you are
> more specific, and can explain to me how you come to know my name, I
> may be
> able to help you more, or I may know somebody who can.
>
> Kind
> Regards
> Charles Haworth