Thursday, May 29, 2014

Oakham Mayor Jayne Woodcock, Offended by my Questioning of Cllr Charles Haworth, Video



Oakham Mayor Jayne Woodcock, says she offended and I am offending the public by my Questioning of Cllr Charles Haworth.

Cllr Dewis made a small attempt to stop me filming.

Before the start of Oakham Town Council's Planning and Parks Committee last night, I asked Cllr Charles Haworth, why he won't remove his blog posts, in which he lies about me, calling me a prostitute, Beggar and a thief. He hides on the right of him Cllr Joyce Lucas his main supporter shows her annoyance.

Oakham Town Council, Rutland County Council and Leicestershire Police support Homophobic, Racist and Anti Semitic Councillors.

'Haworth had argued in the trial his attacks on Brookes on his Laughing Stocks website were satirical.

But Judge Temperley said: ‘I don’t agree. Some of the material goes way beyond satire. They are crude and crass and homophobic.’

And the judge said other claims made by Howarth against Brookes were ‘exaggerated’.

- See more at: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-blogger-threatened-and-branded-%E2%80%98pedophile%E2%80%99-challenging-politicians201013#sthash.Ro2OeJfv.dpuf

Cllr Jayne Woodcock Oakham's Mayor does her best to explain he is not going to answer and tells me she is offended by my questioning of the councillor in a public place? She also says she makes no judgement because his actions don't have any impact on her. I suggest she is wrong. She mentions his conduct is restricted to outside the chamber, having no impact on her, but my questioning in the council chamber has a huge impact on her and the council, I would not knock on his door, so the public chamber to me seems to be a good location to deal with the problem that is him. Cllr Haworth's and Co's combined actions have caused the council, others and myself a huge problem over the years and still do.

I find it strange how easy Oakham Town Councillor are offended but they don't find their disgusting and unlawful conduct against other and myself offensive.