Thursday, July 28, 2016

Oakham Mayor describes Meeting With Rutland County Council Leadership as "a load of B*ll*cks and F*cking Waste of Time"

Oakham Mayor describes Meeting With Rutland County Council Leadership as "a load of B*ll*cks and F*cking Waste of Time"

I have raised a conduct complaint.

Dear Mrs Mogg,

I have raised the following conduct complaint about our Mayors appalling conduct after a meeting he attended when
he was representing the council:

When cllrs Lowe and Haley recently visited Rutland County Council for a meeting with Terry King, Tony Mathias and Helen Briggs.

Cllr Lowes standard of conduct fell well below what I would expect from a Cllr / Mayor representing me. After the meeting and still on council premises Cllr Lowe passed a council officer and was heard describing the meeting as "load of bollocks and a fucking waste of time" this conduct was reported to me by the deputy leader of Rutland County Council. I was asked to keep it to myself but I am afraid I can not. This man is a bully and I find this conduct disgusting and totally unacceptable. His conduct is far worse than mine has ever been.


Conduct Complaint – Our Reference 29-16

Dear Councillor M Brookes,

Thank you for submitting your local Code of Conduct Complaint form regarding Councillor A Lowe. In line with the Councils procedure in dealing with conduct allegations this matter has been referred to the Monitoring Officer to review and make a decision as to whether it merits further examination.

In the interim please can I draw your attention to the Complaints (Members) section of the Rutland County Council website as this will assist you with details of the process that is undertaken.

Yours sincerely
Sue

Sue Bingham Governance Coordinator
Rutland County Council
Catmose, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6HP
t: 01572 758165 f: 01572 758307