Monday, October 10, 2016

Allison Greaves Oakham Town Council Conduct Complaint Against Cllr Martin Brookes 28 16 my response to her allegation of Filming Her

Allison Greaves Oakham Town Council Conduct Complaint Against Cllr Martin Brookes 28 16 my response to her allegation of Filming Her

Dear Mrs Mogg

Yes I did film and publish and short video of the assistant clerk reading a email she was about to
send to me.

The email she read she was telling the truth and referred to the dysfunctional nature of the council.

I do not see how publishing comments made by the proper officer of the council is a breach of the
code of conduct.

We live in a time when we have to assume everyone should assume we are going to be recorded
its not only in America this happens.

Allison tells me it makes her looks stupid, if it does that is not my fault and does not justify
the way she treats me now.

She said to me the other day friends don't do what I did and she said if I wanted to be friends
again at the council or outside then I should remove the video from my blog.

Allison was able to remove the video from You Tube because she lied to  them by claiming she
was a private individual and not the proper officer of the council.

to be honest I would suggest the chairman or the deputy has given her a hard time for the comments
she made against the council and its members.

I say well done Allison for speaking the truth and by publishing the video I don't publish it
to bully her as alleged, I do so to make the public aware that the council is dysfunctional
and it must be true because the proper officer says so.

I was wondering have you received any pressure from OTC since you published your report
which concluded with OTC is not working?