Monday, October 17, 2016

Oakham Town Councillor Jasmine Hopkins Complains I am attacking her family when I send email pointing out her sons public opinion of Brexit Voters Nonces Dumb and C*nts

Oakham Town Councillor Jasmine Hopkins Complains I am attacking her family when I send email pointing out her sons public opinion of Brexit Voters

Cllr Jasmine Hopkins has complained on social media that I attacked her family via email
when I shared the following public post made by her son regarding Brexit Voters.



Hi Jasmine 
 
Could you not ask you son to apply for co-option. I am told his Facebook page shows he has an interest in politics.
 
Well done you fucking nonces already poorer than France your fucking dumb all you cared about was immigration 2 million people live in the eu from the uk you fucktards and half you racist cunts I'm sure will be the type of fucks to wanna live in Spain take your head for a wobble if you voted leave lmao



I would like to know how this is attacking her family? the comment her son makes is made in the public
domain and if I was a Brexit voter I might be offended by the tone of his comment.

I am a champion of freedom of speech but this comment in my opinion is disgusting.

I would guess Cllr Hopkins is a tad embarrassed by her grown up sons comments but it is no excuse
for her to feed the old guard by telling them I have attacked her family.

When I sent my original email I did redact the the most offensive words.

I wonder if Cllr Jasmine Hopkins holds the same opinions of son and that is why she appears to be so keen to support him.

If my mum found I conducted myself in this way I know she would even though I am 50 make me eat
a dozen bars of soap!