Monday, October 17, 2016

Tracy Carr ex Town Councillor says In my opinion your unstable and unhinged,

Poor Tracy,

(that's if they will let you see it) is very telling, Tracy knows the main issue at Oakham
Town Council as the external auditor does is the Councils exclusion of me and its
failure to share documents with me when I request to see them.

I am sorry that Tracy feels the way she does with me.

I am sorry she has resigned we will never get the situation with the council contracts
and tendering sorted.

And yes Allison will be given the Clerks job.

I have no need to contact Tracy again.

I share part of email to show all the standard of emails which sent me throughout the
time she was a Councillor nearly all of them unprofessional and confrontational



###################################################################

In my opinion your unstable and unhinged, if anyone need medical interventions then it's you.

My letter is factual and indicates exactly what the issues are, and no I'm not being a coward, I'm being awkward. It's my letter and I'll decide who sees it and who doesn't. There isn't anything in there that you don't know already but if you want to see it then you're going to have go through the processes to get it, (that's if they will let you see it) I know you're desperate to see it which is why I'm making it difficult.

Now for the final time. Do not communicate with me again.


Tracy


Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Oct 2016, at 09:08, Martin Brookes wrote: