Thursday, February 09, 2017

Oakham Town Council Assistant Clerk Tells Me To Resign From Council wait a year and apply for the Clerks Job

Oakham Town Council Assistant Clerk Tells Me To Resign From Council wait a year and apply for the Clerks Job

I recorded the comment but wont publish as I don't want the taxpayers burdened with another
huge bill for another conduct investigation.

The assistant Clerk said she was not being rude, I think she was being rude in a moment of frustration
antagonised by the Mayor when I was having a chat about not being able to approve minutes if we
had not had sight of the exempt minute, I sensed Adam enjoys making a small thing a big issue.

Because the clerk came out of the office and said the minute should have been sent to all members
and was going to be circulated in the meeting.

It has taken months for the council to agree to do this. It is so frustrating.

I also asked the Clerk does this mean I can see all the exempt minutes since he has acted
as our clerk and he said yes if I send him a email request.
Fortunately I also recorded that agreement.

Despite the dreadful meeting things are slowly proceeding in the right direction,

A member of the public attended and gave a public deputation and she stated she had never
experience so much animosity. I turned and said it is always like this.

I actually believe that the majority of members actually really do hate me, which is very sad.