Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Rutland County Council 'it really is a rotten place'

It appears bullying still being tolerated at Rutland County Council

I received the following message this morning:


Hi Martin, sorry to text you so early. My colleague at Rutland County Council gave me your details. Ive been asked to leave on ##### due to me addressing some bullying that was going on in the council. Both ####### and ###### have been quite nasty to me and made some comments about other staff. I addressed it with HR and as Im a ######, instead of addressing the issue Ive been asked to leave. Since Ive addressed it ###### has been really sharp with me. This is why Im messaging you, Im now without a job and have no one left to talk to, if ##### isnt doing anything who do you advise I go to? Sorry to hear you had problems there too, it really is a rotten place.


I have removed names of those involved,  I know all but one person named and it does not 
surprise me they appear to continue to support a environment of bullying at Rutland County
Council.

As for the person described as sharp, I was only this afternoon reading a police officers statement about that person, he described them as  friend until they don't get what they want.

As for the sender of the message I was pleased to be able to point them in the right direction
for help.