Friday, April 21, 2017

Lily Kaufman Libdem candidate for Belvoir Local Election 2017

Lily Kaufman  Libdem candidate for Belvoir  Local Election 2017




























Lily is a former councillor, having been elected to a Leicestershire council previously. During her time as councillor she took part in decision making to improve the town centre which has now been completed. She was also involved in the opening of a new leisure centre for the area and dealing with the problems of residents as and when they arose, as well as making sure that front line services were being delivered as efficiently as possible. On the council Lily was a member of a multi cultural group and member of the planning committee.

Lily says, "I have brought up my family in Leicestershire and am proud of the county where I live. I currently work within Human Resources and have done so for 20 years. I am especially passionate about placing young people in work and believe it is important to try and achieve the best education for all our children. I am also passionate about fairness in society and Leicestershire issues.
" Lily KaufmanI am delighted that the Lib Dems will continue to fight for an open and tolerant society. My aim, if elected, is to serve the local community well, listen to concerns and endeavour to rectify any problems."