Oakham Town Council Victoria Hall, 39 High Street, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6AH Telephone: 01572 723627 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO: ALL MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972 YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONDED TO ATTEND A PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING, ON TUESDAY 18TH APRIL 2017 AT 10.30AM, AT THE OFFICES OF OAKHAM TOWN COUNCIL,VICTORIA HALL, 39 HIGH STREET, OAKHAM
Malcolm Plumb Acting Clerk to the Council 10th April 2017
Members of the public attending this meeting are advised that it will be filmed and recorded, or photographed
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (i) To receive apologies for absence (ii) To decide whether to approve apologies for absence
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Members are asked to declare, if required: (i) Any Disclosable Pecuniary Interest they may have in respect to items on the agenda (ii) Any other interest they may have in respect to items on the agenda
3. MINUTES (Appendix A) To confirm the minutes of the meeting of the Planning Committee held on Thursday 9th February 2016
4. DEPUTATIONS BY THE PUBLIC Members of the Public are invited to address the meeting in accordance with procedures laid down in Standing Order 1(d) – 1(i)
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS To consider the following applications received to date and to make recommendations comments and observations thereon to Rutland County Council (i) 2017/0244/FUL Oakham School Single storey extension creating two new classrooms and improved changing facilities to 'Ancaster House'. Two-storey extension from the existing changing facility (Ancaster House) to First Floor of the existing building creating a new stairwell. Single storey extension on the North side of 'Peterborough House' creating a new Lobby for proposed changing rooms and canopy. New roof terrace on top of proposed changing room extension at 'Ancaster House'. Demolition of existing stairs and re-installation of new stairs to 'Ancaster House'. General internal refurbishment to existing buildings Jerwoods Lower School, Burley Road
(ii) 2017/0243/FUL Mr L Appleton Existing external storage located at front elevation with garage door to be converted into Study with garage door replaced by external wall with brick face and window to match existing. New window for existing Utility room 19 Schofield Road
(iii) 2017/0246/FUL Mr J Imison Demolish Conservatory and replace with single storey extension 1 Wren Close
(iv) 2017/0099/FUL R Uppal Use of ground floor as separate restaurant and hairdressers / salon, with shared entrance and lobby. Flexible use of first and second floors as office (Class A2) and retail (Class A1) use, with shared lobby space. Erection of a single storey roof link over part of the courtyard and insertion of glass panel to rear building. Proposed new conservatory space above the existing first floor terrace 16 Church Street
(v) 2017/0254/MAJ Mr M Anslow Construction proposals for 18 no. new dwellings, demolition of 2 no. existing dwellings and associated garages 90-92 and land rear of 94-100 Brooke Road
(vi) 2017/0272/FUL Mr P Matthews Proposed new porch and lobby, including the removal of bay window to living room 105 Braunston Road
(vii) 2017/0262/FUL Mr D Plaistow Retrospective permission for a single storey rear extension 6 Hardwick Close
(viii) 2017/0277/FUL Mr Monaghan Conversion of garage to kitchen 16 Hardwick Close
(ix) 2017/0256/FUL Mr C Reading Internal plan alterations to existing hotel to form offices The White Lion, 30 Melton Road
(x) 2017/0257/LBA Mr C Reading Internal plan alterations to existing hotel to form offices The White Lion, 30 Melton Road
Thursday, April 13, 2017
Oakham Town Council Planning Meeting 18th April 2017
Posted by Martin Brookes at 4/13/2017 05:21:00 pm
Labels: Oakham, Rutland, UK, Photos Oakham Town Council Planning Meeting 18th April 2017
Top 10 viewed Posts Last 30 Days
Ceilidh Oakham Castle Friday 26th August 2016
Three Car Crash Burley Road Oakham Rutland
Headway The Brain Injury Association to open charity shop market place Oakham Rutland I don't mind charity shops ...
Craig Howat Rutland County Council Health and Safety Gone Nuts as He Orders Business to Take Down Plant ConeCraig Howat Rutland County Council Health and Safety Gone Nuts as He Orders Business to Take Down Plant Cone I am not sure w...
Clarinet Charisma Oakham Festival 2016 Oakham Festival 2016 1st July
New air ambulance Home Store and Donation Station Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Rutland Cold Overton Road Oakham RutlandNew air ambulance Home Store and Donation Station Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Rutland Cold Overton Road...
Emergency Road Closure Burley Road, Oakham Emergency Road Closure Burley Road, Oakham from 16:00 hours today (Mond...
Brian and Charlene First Big Wedding of Summer 2017 All Saints Church Oakham Rutland Such a glorious day for a wedding so many lovely hats...
Bakers Yard Church Street Oakham Rutland Closed Down
Oakham Fathers Day Event Cutts Close Oakham Oakham Rutland