No Longer able to report damage to Oakham Town Council Bunting to Clerk Allison Greaves Due to Councils unlawful sanctions
Sanction number four is defamatory
A member of the public asked me does the Clerk Allison Greaves not know you
The answer is yes the old guard have always been homophobic biggots
Cllr Lowe once said Oakham Town Council does not like gay people.
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 7:53 PM
To: "Martin Brookes"
Cc: "Peter ind" , "Adam Lowe" , "Anne Skipworth"
Subject: Administrative sanctions
Dear Cllr Brookes
During Council’s EGM held on 19 July 2017, Council resolved to introduce the following administrative measures with immediate effect:
1. All e-mail sent by Cllr Brookes to the Clerk’s office are blocked and Cllr Brookes is advised to send his Council related e-mail to the Chairman. The Chairman and Vice Chairman will act as a filter between the Clerk’s office and Cllr Brookes.
2. The Clerk is instructed not to respond to incoming phone calls from Cllr Brookes. Cllr Brookes is advised to contact the Chairman or in his absence, the Vice Chairman with any urgent Council related business. The Chairman or Vice Chairman will determine whether it is urgent or could be dealt with by e-mail or letter.
3. The Clerk is instructed not to respond to any unarranged visits to the office by Councillor Brookes. Councillor Brookes is asked to make arrangements for any necessary visits with the Chairman who will, in consultation with the Clerk, arrange for himself or the Vice Chairman to be present during any such visit.
4. Before, during and immmediately after Council and Council Committtee meetings, the Clerk is accompanied by at least one other councillor whilst Cllr Brookes is present.
5. The effectiveness of these measures to be reviewed by the Staffing Committee after a period of 3 months. The Staffing Committee with advise Council if they are coinsidered to be effective or if not, what additional measures may be required to reduce the identified risks.
Cllr Michael Haley
Chairman Oakham Town Council