Thursday, September 14, 2017

Cllr Joyce Lucas Statement Withdrawing Her Support From Motion of No Confidence in Mayor and Further Comments, Masonic Lodges, Police Etc.

Cllr Joyce Lucas Statement Withdrawing Her Support From Motion of No Confidence in Mayor and Further Comments





Cllr Lucas for some unknown reason launched into attacking me, although she does name me
it is clear to all that, she is once again publicly attacking me.

I am not sure what others think? but I am fed up with her lies attacking me in statements made in meetings and now before meetings.

This time I am falsely accused of Verbally abusing members of the council, Officers
of the Council, Masonic Lodges, Leicestershire Police and Rutland County Council and
Oakham in Bloom.

Cllr Lucas seems to be suffering from a obsession that involves her constantly attempting
to discredit me and spreading false and damaging comments she needs to stop and perhaps
seek medical assistance for her affliction?