Thursday, February 15, 2018

Oakham Town Council Meeting Report 14th February 2018 Oakham Town Council is Broken

Oakham Town Council Meeting Report 14th February 2018 Oakham Town Council is Broken


The two most most senior members of Oakham Town Council brought the council into
disrepute this evening, witnessed by a member of the public and of course recorded by myself
and the council.

The Mayor, Cllr Michael Haley and Former Mayor Cllr Joyce Lucas BEM battled throughout
the meeting in the most childish and disgusting manner.

Cllr Michael Haley exhibited the first signs of what some might describe as madness as he
falsely accused Cllr Joyce Lucas BEM of swearing at him.
She went on to attack all council members, it was unbelievable that such senior members of the
council can think it is acceptable to behave in this most disgusting way.
Personally I have little sympathy for the way Cllr Joyce Lucas BEM is treated by Cllr Michael Haley
there have been times when she has supported his disgusting bullying conduct towards me.
The Council would so much better if they both considered their position on the council.

During the meeting Cllr Michael Haley was attempting to provoke me fortunately he did not succeed. Even when he unlawfully refused to accept my amendment to a proposal made by another member, he should have put it to members and if it was not seconded that would have been fine.

The council now owns a webcam and at the start of the meeting a Councillor instructed the clerk
to ensure it was pointing at me. So I zoomed mine into the direction of the Clerk, Chairman and Deputy.  Which was good for evidence which shows the collusion between the Chairman of the Council Michael Haley and the Clerk Allison Greaves.
Unfortunately this means neither the council or myself has images of Cllr Joyce Lucas BEM facial expressions as she was fighting the Chairman Cllr Michael Haley.

At the start of the meeting, I declared a personal and prejudicial  matter and that was the Clerk has reported me to Leicestershire Police claiming I am harassing her. She and the Chairman seemed to not understand what I was declaring and when it finally got through to the clerk, she said 'I don't see the relevance'

The relevance is the Chairman of the Council Michael Haley is a bully and after it was found the clerk had made him look stupid towards the end of last year, when it was found she had not made a complaint to the police after he had informed the council she had.

The Council led by the Chairman Cllr Michael Haley spends most of its time attempting to exclude me from all aspects of the council and once again he and the Clerk are using the police to attempt to gain my exclusion.

They are also attempting to get the rest of the council to fund civil action against me something
Mrs Briggs at Rutland County Council attempted in 2013 against members of that Council and they were told public money could not be used, Cllr Haley and the clerk wish to use Oakham tax payers money in a n unlawful way.

In the morning I have to attend Market Harborough Police station and will learn the full extent
of the Clerks false allegations and what the police intend to do. Fortunately I have one of the best
advocates representing me, unfortunately the tax payers are footing the bill once again.
It is hard to believe we live in a free and democratic society, when a Councillor can be dragged before the police and courts when all I attempt to do is get a parish council that is not costly, is effective and does things properly for the residents we are meant to be representing.