Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Oakham Mayor Cllr Michael Haley Dishonest Evidence Victoria Hall Oakham Town Council

Oakham Mayor Cllr Michael Haley Dishonest Evidence


Cllr Michael Haley you often ask for evidence, I ask for it and you refuse.

Last November I was told you wrote to the Trustees of Victoria Hall.

You, Cllr Michael my Haley like so many people connected to Oakham Town Council wrote
to the trustees seeking my exclusion and attempted to interfere with non council voluntary
work.

When I asked to see the letter you sent without council consent you lied to me as he said you had not asked Victoria Hall to restrict my access to the hall.

Cllr Michael Haley You are also in breach of Council Standing orders because you had no authority
to share exempt matters with members of the public.

I share the letter below because you chose to put the information in the
public domain by sending the letter to the secretary of the Victoria Hall who shared it with all the
trustees of the hall.

Cllr Michael Haley you also lie in the letter, I do not publish the clerks movements on my blog.

Cllr Michael Haley you did not believe this letter had been sent to me. Cllr Adam Lowe
tells me you wrote to members of the staffing committee saying you did
not believe I had the letter and then asked if any member of the staffing committee had leaked
it to me.

Well Cllr Michael Haley I do have a copy of the letter, You are dishonest deluded bully and surrounded by dishonest bullies including the clerk. So it is understandable you find it difficult
to know who is not a liar.

This letter is just one example of all the effort you put into bullying me, You, the Clerk
Adam Lowe and Joyce Lucas need to resign from the council so you can be replaced
with people who serve our town and not spend all your time attempting to exclude me
from everything and everywhere.

Not only am I sick of your conduct so are the majority of the other members of the council
and I think you know this is the case as you attempted to seek consent to spend thousands on
repeated legal advice at the last meeting when the majority of the council turned against your
stupid game.

We are meant to serve the town. Not constantly attempt to discredit one member.

I understand the Trustees of Victoria Hall were disgusted to receive your letter and told you
politely to get lost. I fully agree with their disgust.