Sunday, June 17, 2018

Oakham Town Councillor Adam Lowe Informs Oakham Town Council of Ongoing Legal Action Against Oakham Town Partnership after Bouncy Castle Incident

Oakham Town Councillor Adam Lowe Informs Oakham Town Council of Ongoing Legal Action Against Oakham Town Partnership after Bouncy Castle Incident at the Oakham Late Night Christmas Shopping Event.

Cllr Lowe did not give any further details at the last meeting of the council.

I hope the person involved was not badly injured.

I also hope that Oakham Town Partnership was insured. I get fed up asking at meetings about this
only for the Clerk to ignore my question.

I asked twice recently if the Oakham Town Partnership had insurance after they advertised a fun fair and bouncy castle at the carboot sale they held in our park in April this year. I understand the funfair was dropped from the advertising, because Oakham Town Partnership did not have consent from Oakham Town Council.

The problem with the partnership is it is a hospice for disgraced and rubbish former Oakham Town Councillors who do not have a clue what partnership means, they only speak to Oakham Town Council when they want money.

They claim to represent all local businesses, when all they do is employ an over paid events organiser, you only have to look at their online presence and compare what other town partnerships do to find this to be true.


Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 5:41 PM
From: "Martin Brookes"
To: "Martin Brookes" , "Joyce Lucas" , "Peter Ind" , "Adam Lowe"
Cc: "Allison Greaves" , "Anne Skipworth" , "David Romney" , "Nick Woodley" , "Paul Buxton" , "Sally-Anne Wadsworth" , "Jean Denyer" , "Daniel Bottomley"
Subject: Cutts Close
Dear Cllr  Adam Lowe
Many thanks for shouting at me in public this afternoon. I have become accustomed to being the council doormat or punch bag, once again many thanks.
You are correct I waited until after the council had lifted 'sanctions' on Wednesday this was after receiving advice from my Solicitor and friends.
As a former Leicestershire Police Special you must be aware of the serious consequences I was subjected to when the clerk lied to the police.
She lied and accused me of being a stalker, if I had been convicted I could have been sent to prison.

You ask what do I think the Clerk will do when she reads my blog post. The answer is simple if the clerk has any shred of decency she would resign.

You say you are unaware of any formal complaint from me regarding the clerks gross misconduct because you were not chairman at the time 
I sent it to the whole council, perhaps you can ask the clerk for another copy.

Another member sums this up nicely if the boot was on the other foot and you or any other member was subjected to such disgusting conduct 
from the clerk you would not tolerate it.

Since you have become a Rutland County Councillor and the Chairman of Oakham Town Council I abd others have appreciated your new professional
approach and I trust today was just a glitch and you in your role as chairman will ensure the clerks poor conduct is dealt with in an appropriate way 
according to the councils disciplinary procedure.

As for the matter of the Town Partnership and the bouncy castle legal action, I am happy to post a correction stating you did not say bouncy castle
and did not divulge the reason some one is suing the Town Partnership. I hope you can understand the confusion as you raised it at the point 
you said we had to be cautious about our own bouncy castles because some one was suing the Town Partnership for something that happened at
the late night shopping event. 

From

Cllr Martin Brookes