Thursday, July 12, 2018

Oakham and Barleythorpe Neighbourhood Plan Google Drive

Oakham and Barleythorpe Neighbourhood Plan Google Drive

When I was appointed to the steering group as a  the Chairman Chris Clark refused to give me full access to documents so I could find out what stage the plan was at.

I had access to a limited number documents some incomplete around 15

On one of the days I accessed the drive I found inappropriate content and attempted to track the
person responsible. At our council meeting Chris Clark failed to give any details of what I had stumbled across and said I was unprofessional when I contacted one of the owners of this document








I don't consider I did anything wrong by  trying to find out who is responsible for such unprofessional content.

Mr Clark suggested in a email the person responsible for sharing this and whoever was responsible for storing local Mason's contact details and Rutland and Melton Tory Minutes and information about me was sharing via my personal google drive. I don't personally use google drive. The Chairman Mr Clark has now completely blocked my access.










Before  my access to the non neighbourhood plan documents was blocked I clicked to contact one of the document authors.

I received a prompt reply from Sam Langford who oddly asked if I was stalking him in the bushes?







Sam Langford then emailed me to say he had turned of my access and anyone could have posted it in the drive.

Sam Langford is a friend of a former town Councillor Vince Howard who was a member of the original steering group.


It is a shame he blocked my access before I could download all the documents which included masons contact details and Rutland and Melton Conservative Minutes.

There were dozens of PDF's documenting my internet activity going back 2011 and these people
have the cheek to say I stalk them.

I only managed to download a few.sets of Tory minutes and reports











































No wonder Tory Chris Clark told the council he has had sleepless nights.
I am not sure if I will be publishing what I found,


This morning Chris Clerk wrote to me saying he got no pleasure out of
what he did at last nights council meeting. Really then why did he do do
it. The man gives me the creeps and frankly I am pleased I don't have to
work with the nasty Tory creep.