Sunday, May 19, 2019

Communication From Oakham Mayor Cllr Dave Romney Oakham Town Council.

It's a good the new mayor of Oakham has decided he can communicate with me in a civil manner,
a great improvement. The past three Mayors who  had serious communication flaws


First email received from Cllr Romney:

From: David Romney
Sent: 15 May 2019 10:46
To: Martin Brookes
Subject: Re: Email File 
 
Dear Martin. 

I was sorry that you did not get reelected  to the council.  I know from other members that you, me and Adam  had made it on to Joy's  hit list.  But she got one of us.  I do think for someone to openly go round member asking them to move wards so as to remove others is wrong. 
I will ask the new chairman to look into your request. 
once again it was good working with you even if we did not always see eye to eye on everything.  But that's Councils for you. 
Yours David.