Monday, July 25, 2016

11 people, believed to include former Leicestershire police officers, are under investigation by the IPCC over handling of allegations against Lord Janner


As I read that 11 people, believed to include former police officers, are under investigation by the IPCC over handling of allegations against Lord Janner, I can't help thinking that one of the officer
could be former Oakham Police Sgt Foster. A terrible corrupt officer who once told me I deserve
everything I get as I attempted to report Oakham Town Councils "Homophobic Crude and Crass" on-line activities.

Sgt Foster also seemed to take my comments relating to the poor handling of the Frank Beck's case
as personal criticism.

The only personal criticism I aim at Sgt Foster is neglect of duty when I approached him to
attempt to stop the appalling conduct of Oakham Town Council and it's supporters which continues today.