Thursday, November 25, 2010

Harassment from Oakham Town Council Past and Present and throw in a few friends at Rutland County Council

 Mr Carey works behind the 
Wheatsheaf Bar Oakham


Mr Carey and his friends from Oakham Town Council past and present, Rutland County Council  enjoy harassing me.

It has become very clear to me  Oakham police are not going to assist and nor is Rutland County Council.

I am constantly asked to provide the proof, now there is a suggestion I am not well, where have I heard that used before?

So its now up to me to provide the proof to my critics. So as my visiting friends was delayed tonight, I thought I would start with Mr Carey former Arts for Rutland Committee member and appropriately a member of R A T S.

I asked Mr Carey at his place of work a question about threatening e-mails he has sent me, I had never met him before he started sending me threats.


In the sound recording you will hear Mr Carey saying I don't send them anymore.

I am sure if you know Mr Carey he has most likely lied to you and said he has never threatened me. Mr Carey threats included he will destroy me? The police took no action. Although he was forced to resign from Arts4Rutland for the first disgusting e-mail he sent me and he continued sending for sometime and rather strangely started to include threats aimed at Helen Pender.

Now forgive for asking is Mr Carey not more needing of the services of the medical profession?

Just like Paul Beech, Kieth Tyers and Cllr Alf Dewis they are all the same, hopefully they wont approach me anymore as recording placed on my blog would be good evidence.

(Mr Carey was informed I had recorded his admission and he just smiled, reminded me of Cllr Dewis smirk these people think they are untouchable and clearly in our tiny county they are at the moment)


To Listen to soundtrack please click play below.