Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Leicester Court Trial Thursday 25th September 2013 Martin Brookes



Leicester Court Trial Thursday 25th September 2013 Martin Brookes

My trial recommences in the morning.

On Tuesday afternoon  district judge John Temperley spoke to the public
about some of their conduct throughout the trial.

It had been reported to him some had been naughty in the court room in
his absence in other parts of the court building and outside.

I personally witnessed misconduct by a person who claims to support me.

I ask if you do come and support me or even the prosecution witness's
you follow the required rules, we don't want the judge excluding the
public.

If you are unsure on how you should conduct yourself seek advice
or in the words of the judge leave the court room.

I only want supporters who behave.