Thursday, August 04, 2016

Oakham Town Council Clerk Malcolm Plumb Displays defamatory and erroneous letter in Council Window





Oakham Town Council Clerk Malcolm Plumb Displays defamatory and erroneous letter in Council Window.

I can't believe we are paying this man to produce letters that contain more errors than
anything I can produce.
He give an opinion of blog, I was not making it up when I published that the Mayor broke the Law





















































Dear Oakham Town Council,

This afternoon it was pointed out to me that Oakham Town Council is displaying a letter in its 
window the content relates to me.

I believe this is the second letter Malcolm Plumb (Clerk) sent me. After he realised the first 
contained mistakes.

The letter displayed portrays a very unprofessional image for the council. Crossed out text etc.

The council agreed the chairman would write a letter and it would be sent to me and others after the full council
had  approved the content. I wonder why the Clerk has sent these letters without the approval of council by the Clerk?

Much of the content of the letter is defamatory and erroneous, I was not found guilty of breaching 
the Nolan Principles, I was found to have breached the code of conduct after provocation.

The comments about my blog and its content is also defamatory and erroneous as are the 
exaggerated comments about my conduct at meetings.

In have attached a photograph of the letter and request it is removed from the office window
and not republished in its present format. If Mr Lowe and Co wish to continue to humiliate me
then I suggest the council gets its solicitor to draw up a letter that the council can approve.

From 

Martin Brookes