Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Conservative Rutland County Councillor Roger Begy was aware of posters


Conservative Councillor Peter Jones told me this morning Conservative Councillor Roger Begy was aware of the posters displayed all throughout the Greetham Ward. The posters includes my photograph and attacks and make many false statements. Councillor Peter Jones. Said Roger Begy does not know who is responsible for the posters. He did nothing to distance himself from these supporters and made no effort to remove one clearly visible from his home. So I am suggesting he welcome this type of support.

I am told the posters started to appear at the same time as the Greetham Beer Festival and The Air Ambulance posters in many cases using the same distinctive fasteners. An example is shown in the photograph above.

I would like to thank the member of the public who drove me around for twenty miles to remove as many posters I could yesterday. I was unable to reach some areas of the ward.

This poster campaign, I believe along with the false rumours regarding my last job is seriously damaging a fair election within the Greetham ward.

I assume this pleases Roger Begy and his Conservative supporters?