Sunday, May 01, 2011

oakytaxidriver, David Burton, Ellis, Twitter

Sick, Insane or drunk? I will leave readers too decide. Whoever this Dave Burton Oakytaxidriver is he has been very unpleasant to me and my friends. I learnt the dangers of Facebook and set my privacy settings of course to late to stop this vile obsessive stalker.

Speaking to other local Taxi Drivers, they say Dave Burton no longer works in Oakham. He now works for Ellis Haulage. The owner I understand is a conservative councillor so if the are telling me the truth I can understand why Mr Burton behaves like he does.

I was wondering if he works for a Stamford Taxi firm, at some of the locations election posters a taxi card was displayed.

I also find it insulting Rutland County Council and Oakham Police station display new Anti Cyber Stalking Posters. Both organisations are very good at displaying posters and taking no action.

Click on image to enlarge: