Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rutland County Council Chief Exec Helen Briggs is facing disciplinary action? Digital Rutland Investigation? cover up over death of rcc councillor? Bribery?

I am intrigued by a new Twitter account, it has one photograph shown below. It appears to be a email
relating to Rutland County Councils Digital Rutland.

For a short time I was corresponding with a person who contacted me claiming there was something
very wrong with the awarding of the multi million pound contract to BT.

The little I know about Digital Rutland, I know I upset the deputy conservative leader Terry King when
I asked a simply question.

Did he declare at a presentation he was the owner  of the company shown in the presentation as a company consulted for the need of high speed broadband. I never did get a straight answer.

It will be interesting to see why this email has been published?

Is there an investigation into the councils handling of digital rutland?

The person who was corresponding with me suggested the Rutland tax payer is to be hammered with a
huge hike in Council Tax to pay for Digital Rutland. They also said that Rutland County Council did not carry out the required tests before agreeing the contract.

something tells me this is going to be a good twitter account to follow


Rutland Rumours

@ElGordo999

Rutland rumours - where there's smoke, there's fire!
Rutland             





other tweets from the account are interesting: the most recent I hope is very true.


allegedly county council chief exec is facing disciplinary action - true or just more mischief making by minority groups?



not only suggestions of cover up over death of rcc councillor but now suggestions of bribery going around rcc!



Do your County Councillors represent you properly? Questions should be asked about those who repeatedly do not attend meetings...