Saturday, September 15, 2012

Rutland Day 2012 Sharon Oakham People Photographs

Rutland Day 2012 Sharon Oakham People Photographs


Today was Rutland Day 2012

The fun event was held at Rutland water Sykes Lane Whitwell.

The weather I am not sure where it came from, but it was fab!

Nearly every one was in a good mood.  Willing to be photographed accept the Rutland Air Ambulance
As Mrs Black was present at their stall and here husband was on standby looking rather sinister. Dark glasses  rather men in black...

Mr Black kept rather patronizingly telling me I was doing the right thing by asking, Even my arch enemy
Jim would tell her she is wrong in public you don't need to ask.

I would not want readers to think Oakham is a bad place or Rutland  all those who I don't get on with
seem to have or had connection to local governance.

I did not want to be falsely accused of stalking Mrs Black. by asking I was giving her the opportunity to opt out of any photo. I am only  interested in supporting the charity and not her or her family.I learnt today Mrs Black can also use the F word. Rather sad really. The end result was a photograph of the Air Ambulance's presence depicted as an empty stall, no one from the organisation wanted to be photographed.  No surprise when you consider Cllr John Nowell's involvement with the local branch. After all it was him who gave the Blacks my personal details (mentioned in her statement when she lied to police) I wonderer if these people have considered  co-option onto the Town Council?

I did not let that spoil my day.

I had forgotten what a long walk it was to that part of Rutland Water, I won't get my photographs sorted tonight so I thought you might like to look at Sharon's on Oakham People, she has two nice sets.

Rutland-Day-Rutland-Food-Festival-2012-Gallery-1

Rutland-Day-Rutland-Food-Festival-2012-Gallery-2