Thursday, September 13, 2012

Toddlers' Play Area at Royces playing field Oakham Town Council to start work

Oakham Town Council has announced work will start on installing new play equipment for toddler's at Royce Recreation Ground Oakham.

Oakham Town Council has no money due to it's continually squandering of public money, so it has
borrowed £50,000 to carry out the works.

I asked my Councillor Adam  Lowe who has now instructed me not to talk to him, because I  have published some of the content of a recorded conversation I had with him at the weekend. Why no money was being spent in his ward?

There is a very scruffy play area neglected by the town council.

His response was "publicity seeking councillor Joyce Lucas would not reap any benefit from such a small project outside her ward"

I said, here is your chance Adam, remember there is an election in two years and a lot of young families now live in your ward and they will remember a councillor who does nothing for them.

In the meantime we will see another £50,000 pumped into Cllr Lucas and Haworth's ward. I imagine he will have a shave and wash and get out of bed to attend the opening early next year when the work is completed.

The work is scheduled to start on Monday 17th  September 2012