Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Who will have the last laugh? Two

Today it was confirmed senior officers at Leicestershire Police have authorised the tracing of the
author of this offensive blog:

http://oakhamslaughingstocks.blogspot.co.uk/

They have also authorised the tracing of the twitter account linked to the blog.

@LaughingStocks1

Twitter is easier for them to track, i am told it will take a little time.

I am ever hopeful Leicestershire police will do as they promise this time
and bring to an end the two years this person has conducted
a vile,  homophobic and cowardly attack against me.

I am also able to report that two other people mentioned in the blog will
be making their own personal complaints to police.

By blogging events as the happen this time I am hoping no one at Leicester
Police will attempt to cover up who is responsible for this disgraceful activity.

I received a further telephone call from an officer, who has visited Former Mayor
Jim Harrison after he threatened me and called me a lying scum bag.

I will be visiting Oakham Police Station  at 4.30pm tomorrow. the officer
wants to speak to me.

By reporting police tracing the author does not lose evidence, if you delete
anything on a PC or memory card it can be retrieved I was was only to pleased
with that when I lost some photo on my camera last week.

I am hoping the police find all my photos they stole from my flickr
because I would really like the photos pre 2010 I lost when  my Flickr account was deleted
it seems the authour has a stock of those photos it would be nice to get them back especially
my Bournemouth set which they use photos from,