Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Limes, Lyndon Road, Hambleton, Oakham, LE15 8BG, The Blot? Rutland Water



The Limes, Lyndon Road, Hambleton, Oakham LE15 8BG

Detached, Freehold, 6 Beds, 6 Baths, 4 Receps

It is often referred to as Rutland Blot on the landscape, so I decided to take a closer look. Possible a blot on Rutland Water, I have seen worse buildings here in Rutland. 

I personally think the house is facing the wrong way the large expanse of the parts that look like extension would be better if you could not see them from the public footpath.

I agree with many peoples questions why did Rutland County Council Approve it? Why does the council turn down my application for a small extension but they permit this?

I don't have the answer but I can guess money paid a huge part in the decision process 106 payments are always 
very attractive to Rutland County Council.

I have just received information that a fitness celebrity has purchased the filed across the road.. Are we to see a further blot down at the peninsular? I hope not, it would be very grave for the village and Rutland Water