Thursday, January 17, 2013

Leicestershire Police Arrest, My Stalker and Harasser

Leicestershire Police Arrest, My Stalker and Harasser

After 5 years of complaining.

Leicestershire  police informed me this afternoon that a person was arrested  yesterday and released on bail today.

The sgt who called me felt  I should be very great-full for his personal input.

He is also said they are 100% sure the person arrested is the author of the vile blog, laughing stocks and they will not currently have access to the internet to continue that part of their campaign against me.

I know it must be frustrating for that sgt who is fairly new to Oakham, but he has not suffered for five
years receiving filthy, sexual and depraved letters, homophobic and offensive comments, parcels of ladies clothes and a gravestone orders just to list a few of the hideous crimes. He has not had to put up with sgts from Leicestershire Police  telling him he deserves all he gets. He also did not  have to suffer the incompetence of Inspector  Monks.

I went down to Oakham Police station this afternoon and after some considerable conflict with the nice
gentleman at the front desk and a telephone call to police headquarters, they hung up on me after seven minutes. I returned to the front desk and  explained the  advice I was given, The nice gentleman then agreed to find me a sgt who was willing to talk to me.

Sgt Jo Hodson a good officer and I am not being sarcastic,  She took her time to explain everything.
That's  after she shouted at me to shut up, I talk a lot and even more when stressed.
I think sometimes the police can forget that there is a human standing in front of them, but this is
not the case with Sgt Jo Hodson.

She  explained to me why they can  not give the name of the suspect as this could jeopardise further arrests.

I was then told when they are charged  and  Leicestershire  police are doing all they can to ensure they are,
I will be given the name of the suspect. She added that once the name is released its likely to be everywhere
that suggests to me that the suspect is high profile in the community.

I hope nothing goes wrong and this five year nightmare is coming to an end.

At the moment I don't feel I owe any debt to Leicestershire Police, they could have improved mine and
many others lives that have been effected by these peoples conduct a long time ago and I point the blame
firmly at Inspector Johnny Monks and his political support of our local councils.

I find it frustrating that people out in Oakham know who has been arrested but the police cant tell me.

They assure me they have carried out a risk assessment and feel the person who now understands
the serious nature of their conduct towards me is not a  potential risk to me.

To reassure me of my safety  they also stated  a note has been made against my address and if  I call 999
immediate response will be sent.