Sunday, January 13, 2013

Questions for the next full Rutland County Council Meeting


Questions for the next full Rutland County Council Meeting

13th January 2013

Rutland County Council
Democratic Services

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to ask the following questions at the next full council meeting.

The 14th January 2013 or if to late 11th February 2013

Please can you confirm which is acceptable.

1. A Oakham Town Councillor (Joyce Lucas) signed a Standards for England Statement, saying she did not call me a paedophile.

she then says they have heard others calling me this. The first place being in this council building at a Standards Committee meeting.


I have written many times asking this council to investigate this serious allegation.

I am constantly ignored why?

2. I am constantly defamed by people not known to me, people who often claim to support this council and Oakham Town  Council.

They publish documents I have sent to this council and its members.

They have written to me many times at my home, To Paedophile Brookes,

Comments of the most vile nature have been sent to me using the IP service of this
chamber, This authority has done nothing to help stop this harassment. Why?

It decided at its own Standards Committee it was fine for Councillors to call me a idiot?

As this vile harassment enters into the sixth year, is Rutland County Council going to allow
this to  continue?

From Martin Brookes