Monday, February 04, 2013

This evening I received good news from Leicestershire Police

This evening I received good news from Leicestershire Police.

I still don't know the identity of the person who has conducted a vile and foul hate crimes against
me, for over five years, what I do know they are a supporter of Oakham Town Counciil and Rutland County  Council.

The years of "miss-management" as described by a Leicestershire Police Sgt has come to an end.

I am not sure I would consider Inspector Monks handling of this case miss-management, if he  had not been moved from Oakham  to Loughborough I am sure the case would never have been dealt with.

I am told  Inspector  Mistry and Sgt Shellard are the arresting  officers and have put a lot of work into this case. This included obtaining a taped confession from this man, who I have great pity for.
I often  wonder if they are sorry for the harm they have caused me and so many others  over the years
or are they really just as bitter as I imagine?

If they are going to plead guilty in court that is good but leaves me with not knowing why they
felt it was fine to send me filthy letters, threats and other things.

Strangely I am looking forward to meeting the person who has been a large part of my life over the
past five years.

I wonder if they will run, just like the man who saw me the other day ran into Swans hid behind
the door until I passed by? Proving most bullies are cowards.

Of course I know there is more than one person responsible for this and hopefully the evidence
the police retrieve form their computers will point them in the right direction.







###### #####  (#####.#####@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk)
Add to contacts
18:01
To: 'Martin Brookes'

Martin
I have been updated that the initial triage on the computer/s has revealed enough information for them to be sent away for forensic investigation. This is good for the investigation but does mean that our time scales may have to be revised. The bail date will remain unchanged and I will ensure you are updated with any further information.
 PS ####  ####
Oakham
extn. 4717




Stay informed of policing news in your area and sign up to www.neighbourhoodlink.co.uk
Been subject to a crime? Or want to prevent one from happening? Go to www.leics.police.uk/support

Leicestershire Police is keen to hear your views about policing in your area. Please take a moment to visitwww.leics.police.uk/haveyoursay and complete our on-line survey.
Internet email is not to be treated as a secure means of communication. Leicestershire Police monitors all internet email activity and content.
This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. Please notify the sender if received in error. Unauthorised use or disclosure of the content may be unlawful. Opinions expressed in this document may not be official policy.
Thank you for your co-operation.
(c) Leicestershire Police