Monday, April 29, 2013

Oakham Town Council Surgery



Oakham Town Council Surgery

Saturday 4th May 2013

For oppressive legal reasons imposed by Leicestershire Police, Oakham Town Council and Rutland County Council I can not publish as normal the names of the councillors who are holding the surgery.

I can not attend to ask any Councillor, why they feel it is fine to publish filth like that shown below taken
from their blog published since 2010 to attack me.

It's rather sad that at least six of the eight town councillors support this sort of conduct.

Cllr Adam Lowe who I can name is currently the deputy mayor has been part of their campaign of
harassment, he accepted an harassment  notice from the police. He goes on to tell me it was "only once".
The law states you need two examples of harassment before the police can take any action. He should know that as a ex Leicestershire Special Constable.

Why have the people Oakham allowed these people to take control of our council?