Monday, April 29, 2013

Stamford Artisans Guild, Oakham Castle, Photographs



Stamford Artisans Guild, Oakham Castle, Photographs

I was hoping to bring you my normal photographs of the craft fair but due to the oppressive
bail conditions imposed by Leicestershire Police, Rutland County Council and Oakham Town Council
I can not enter any Council Car Park or Premises. (excluding libraries) the ban also means I can not visit the
museum. The court wrongly believed our library is run by Leicestershire. The public library is Rutland County  Council, Schools are run by Leicestershire.

As Rutland Council is not a complainant in my current case, I assume that is due to Tory Cllr Gene Plews
being rather more interested in his damaged leg. I can only assume the hotline to Inspector Mistry, from the CEO's office has been very busy. A blatant interference of my personal freedoms and democratic freedoms.