Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Asperger syndrome, Leicestershire Police, Rutland County Council, Oakham Town Council

Asperger syndrome, Leicestershire Police, Rutland County Council, Oakham Town Council

Asperger syndrome?

Leicestershire Police have asked if I suffer from Asperger syndrome.

Last year Inspector Monks tried to get me to see a doctor due to my interest in local politics, I use
the word politics this a very questionable description for the conduct I have suffered from others since
2009 here in Rutland.

It not the first time this has been banded around. I was stopped in Tesco Oakham late last year
and a very concerned former Liberal Candidate told me a Liberal Town Councillor had told him
I suffer from the syndrome. "Is there anything I can do to help you" I was at the time stunned. Then replied
"well it makes a big change from them their normal offensive description of Paedophile, due to their homophobic held bigoted beliefs.

I am currently awaiting the arrival of the men in white coats to arrive!

Leicestershire Police are currently going to extraordinary lengths to silence me.

What is all this costing the tax payer?

And if as they say so often and wrongly I am a vulnerable person why are they prosecuting me.  

The DS says this is a good test case!

If this is true then why are they testing it out on a person who they think are sane.

I must finish by saying how frilled I am Leicestershire Police are currently breeching many of my human
rights.

The DS says he likes my photographs and I should concentrate on that and blog only nice things.
He did say they know I wont stop blogging about the Councils.

He also said I should not interfere in others politics. What is he trying to say?

Is he suggesting than no one one on the outside of our councils should take any interest in local politics.
Maybe that is why we have so many vacant seats and unopposed bigoted dinosaurs and bullies running or town and county?

I wonder what Syndrome Leicestershire Police diagnose for the Town Councillor who they arrested
for this blog attacking me since 2009? http://oakhamslaughingstocks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/train-your-underdog.html


For those who do not know what Asperger syndrome is:


Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's syndrome or Asperger disorder (AD), is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical (peculiar, odd) use of language are frequently reported.

The syndrome is named after the Austrian pediatrician Hans Asperger who, in 1944, studied and described children in his practice who lacked nonverbal communication skills, demonstrated limited empathy with their peers, and were physically clumsy. The modern conception of Asperger syndrome came into existence in 1981 and went through a period of popularization,  becoming standardized as a diagnosis in the early 1990s. Many questions remain about aspects of the disorder. There is doubt about whether it is distinct from high-functioning autism (HFA);  partly because of this, its prevalence is not firmly established. It has been decided that the diagnosis of Asperger's be eliminated in DSM-5, to be replaced by a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder on a severity scale.

The exact cause is unknown. Although research suggests the likelihood of a genetic basis, there is no known genetic etiology and brain imaging techniques have not identified a clear common pathology. There is no single treatment, and the effectiveness of particular interventions is supported by only limited data. Intervention is aimed at improving symptoms and function. The mainstay of management is behavioral therapy, focusing on specific deficits to address poor communication skills, obsessive or repetitive routines, and physical clumsiness. Most children improve as they mature to adulthood, but social and communication difficulties may persist. Some researchers and people with Asperger's have advocated a shift in attitudes toward the view that it is a difference, rather than a disability that must be treated or cured