Thursday, May 09, 2013

Oakham Town Council, Statement of Accounts 2012 - 2014, The Clerk Richard White, Cllr Guthrie


Cllr Dr Guthrie one a few Councillors with a brain in his head


At the last town council meeting Councillor X who can not be named for legal reasons proposed
thanks for the work the Town Clerk Richard White had done on the accounts.

After the meeting I telephoned Cllr Alf Dewis the then Mayor and asked why were no
thanks proposed for the work Dr Guthrie had carried out unpaid to assist the Clerk.

Cllr Dewis responded because he did nothing and then went on to suggest that I was
only mentioning my concern because I did not like Cllr X.

Well its hard to like a Councillor who publishes to the whole world that I suffer from
a Anal Vegetable Sodomy Fetish and other depraved comments over many years.

It had nothing to do with that, when recognition is deserved I feel that should happen.

Below is the accounts the Clerk prepared for the Councils year 2013 -2014

I think for what he is paid you should expect better.

The details shows this spend as they please council has no reserves and is in debt.