Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Rutland County Council, £90,000 Staff Over payments Report


Leicestershire Police leaving Rutland County Council last night.


Police Parked near to Rutland County Council Offices last night.

I would have like to have published a report about last nights special
Rutland County Council meeting.

Unfortunately due to DS McDonalds oppressive bail conditions
I can not attend public meetings at Rutland County Council.

Twice now Rutland County Council's Chief Executive has written
stating the bail conditions are not are matter for Rutland  County Council
and clearly points the finger at Leicester Police.

I would like to know who from Rutland County Council telephoned Inspector Mystry
making a false allegation which led to him phoning DS McDonald who then imposed the
ban?

I have never committed a crime at either Rutland County Council or Oakham Town Council
and see this as interference by the police. Who are interfering with my political freedoms.

I have instructed my solicitor to challenge this interference at Loughborough Magistrate Court
tomorrow.

I was handed some notes taken during the meeting and I can not publish a fair report from
them because its impossible for me to read the writing.