Thursday, June 06, 2013

Always happy to assist, Leicestershire Police!

Always happy to assist, Leicestershire Police!

I am often asked by a few really thick Leicestershire Police Officers "why do you take photographs" as if it is a rather odd pastime?

I think they are mainly friends of the really thick and dumb people connected to our local governance who think the same.

I am pleased to say that not all of Leicestershire Police are stuck in a backward time.

I was asked by Leicester Police if they could use my photographs taken at a scene of a incident in our town.
I was happy to agree.

For the other thick person who keeps making false reports to the Department For Works and Pensions, The police have not paid me, not even a carrot.


Market Street, Oakham, Rutland, Closed, Leicestershire Police, Leicestershire Fire and Rescue, East Midlands Ambulance, Photographs