Friday, June 14, 2013

An Explanation of the Header Photograph



An Explanation of the Header Photograph

The photo of the former Oakham Mayor Cllr Lucas and Chocolate Shot Glasses
represents the complaint recently made to police by Cllr Lucas, she
objected to me telling the public she had a party in the Castle that cost the
tax payers thousands and raised a few hundred for her charity. Part of the
extravagance included the rather classy chocolate shot glasses for the invited
hangers ons to down the spirits provided and paid for by the tax payer.

The other is of former Mayor Paul Beech charming me at last years remembrance
day. He complained to police about me republishing the image.
The image will stay on top for a while due to the police previously forcing (the unlawful)
removal of it a few weeks ago.

Mr Beech has told DS McDonald he wants to move on, of course I do, but I can't
just switch a switch after the years of harassment I have endure from him and his mob.

Time will help, I am pleased to say Councillor Adam Lowe our current Mayor is
making a big effort not to join the plonker brigade as he did in the past.

I will later be responding to some points contained  in Mr Beech's police Statement.

Mr Beech may have noticed other photographers taking his photograph on Sunday
whilst he was merry and dancing rather provocatively with his wife in the public park?

If one was not wanting to be photographed in public surely one should think before they perform in
public?

Lastly the turd, and the Tory ballot slip.

I am in no way suggesting the Tories are a piece of shit, it is commonly known throughout the area by
the electorate that Rutland vary rarely gets a choice at election, its often a case that only one Tory stands.
I have also heard it said if your were to put a Tory Rosette on anything including a turd it would win an
election here in Rutland.

I don't dislike all Rutland Tories just the bullies, I am often told off for liking our MP Alan Duncan.

I even voted for him once, yes I am still in therapy for that mistake!