Sunday, June 02, 2013

Rutland County Show 2013

It was a fine and very sunny day for  the rutland county show.

A chance for a closer look at some fine livestock.

Some knights  Jousting.

Vintage cars.

Horse jumping events.

And another chance to get up close to the cottesmore hunt hounds.

And very friendly hi tec robot.

I took plenty of photographs and hope to upload them tomorrow.

I think that is the most annoying part of my current battle with local governmennce. Is leicestershire police taking away my media centre, containing all my music and all the photographs I have ever taken I hope they don't lose them.

I also hope oakham police can forgive me for not being too friendly with them after a number of their officers politely greeted me. I am not their biggest fan at the moment 4 obvious reasons.

I am pleased to say that I was not chucked out by them.

I was also pleased to be granted access into the VIP area where I photographed Mrs Ruddle the high sheriff of Rutland along with some cheerfull young ladies.

I wonder if Mrs Ruddle is aware that a Oakham Town Councillor is using her name for e-mail registrastration purposes. I refer to the stat counter which they use on their disgusting blog.

Walking around the county show it was good to see so many smiles I think the sun out helps everyone to be cheerful. Well I'm not including oakham town council what a miserable bunch they looked. Even Tory Leader Roger Begy even managed to crack half the smile his wife achieved.