Friday, August 23, 2013

Rutland county Council, Public Anger Increases, Joy Evenshaw, Calls For Tory, UKIP, Officers Resignations and For the Government to enforce Special Home Office Measures

In a letter to the Rutland Time another resident writes about Rutland county Council.

Public Anger Increases, Joy Evenshaw, Calls For Tory Leaders Begy & King, UKIP Councillor,
Officers Resignations and For the Government to enforce Special Home Office Measures

With the fear of arrest I must say like many other I fully agree with this letter.

If this public anger grows and the defective old Tory fools cling onto power, I can see Leicester
Magistrates court full of residents accused of harassment!

And for DS McDonald who told me I should keep out of other peoples
politics! I think your statement is more suited to you.
You don't live in Rutland, I and the many unhappy residents do.
It is our politics and this Tory mob you support is having an adverse effect on us all!