Monday, August 05, 2013

Spotted Oakham Facebook

I recently stumbled across a Facebook page spotted Loughborough it looked interesting so I thought
I would see if there is a spotted Oakham.

I found it and what a fantastic advert it is for Oakham.

Here are a few examples of recent posts:

To the 16 and 18 year old lads who decided to mug my 12 year old brother at the bus stop outside wilkos today at 10.30. Shame oakham isn't very big isn't it? Recognised who you are from the cctv, you have until 12pm tomorrow to return his things or we're pressing charges.

To the ugly fat cow who looks like. Mrs blobby on steroids if I hear u calling me thick again I will report u to social services u think ur all that but ur nowt but a. Using scumbag are u sure ur husbands got m r s or did u go on top of him one day is he blind as well?


Does anyone know anything about the fat smelly girl who boyfriend looks like a hamster who drives a rover and needs a bath no one likes ur fishy oder



To the boy with the red face and glasses who works in wilkos do u mind not farting infront of customers as ur farts are very smelly


I am not sure if its a compliment or not to be described on the page as glorified Jeremy Kyle? 


The spelling ability of these adults is very poor, it makes mine look perfect. I wonder what Catmose College
taught them?