Friday, October 18, 2013

Cllr Charles Haworth, Jim Harrison and Paul Beech, their true colours, "I don't want to be associated with such vile, homophobic bullies" says a well wisher

Since the conclusion of my court case I have received kind messages of support.

Like this one from a old friend of our wonderful homophobic bulling local authority.

"Charles Haworth, Jim Harrison and Paul Beech have all shown their true colours and I don't want to be associated with such vile, homophobic bullies. It never ceases to amaze me how nasty some people can be at the drop of a hat - and for no reason at all. They are all liars and if any one of them told me that my grass is green I'd go outside and check"!  07:14 18th October 2013

And that message is not from Oakham's Mayor, The Council is still refusing to issue a statement distancing itself from Homophobic Hate Crimes it's members are guilty of. Hate Crimes Week has passed them by they have not even noticed it and probably doesn't care?

They have informed me that they are currently seeking legal advice from NALC


Cllr Charles Haworth
Homophobic Bully and former deputy Oakham Mayor.


Jim Harrison photographing the family and friends attending
memorial service of Inspector Toby Day.

Jim is a photographer for The Rutland Times, Rutland Mercury
and Melton Times. This could explain why I received offensive
communications originating from Johnston Press servers.

I reported this to the police they did nothing.

I reported this to The Rutland Times and The Johnston Press
Mike Roberts deputy editor accused me of lying even I produced
tracking evidence.

I first tracked Jim Harrison around 2009 whilst he was serving
on Oakham Town Council, he was our good Mayor. using an
alias on-line Carpet Burns, I made a standards complaint regarding
his part in unacceptable conduct towards me, he said he was deeply
sorry and rather stupidly I believed the homophobic bully and
withdrew my complaint.


Paul Beech a former Oakham Mayor, getting up close greeting the
Lord Lieutenants wife.

The last time the homophobic bully got that close to me was at
the same event on a previous year when he dribbled in my face
a threat, I reported this to the police and the local ABF Soldiers
charity and as normal the did nothing.

Paul studies Criminology at the University of Leicester

I wonder if he is studying hate Crimes committed by the Rutland Mob
of which he is a member?