Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Oakham Town Council Former Oakham Mayor Jim Harrison," 'Brookes' I hate the bastard with a vengeance"

Former Oakham Mayor Jim Harrison says he was shocked to hear he was named along with former Oakham Paul Beech as Cllr Charles Haworth's "Partners in Crime"

Former Mayor Jim Harrison charms Leicestershire Police and attempts to do the same to me whenever he meets me. He does not fool me.

He published serious false allegations about me on a blog when I first became a councillor, the police took no action. He moderated comments supporting his defamatory publications. After complaining to him he did remove the most offensive word he had used and replaced it with risk to children.

Back in 2010 I had just become a Town Councillor and the level of hatred from people like Cllr Harrison is something I had never experienced before in my life and this hatred continues to this day.

This week I have been supplied with copies of email correspondence between our 'local dignitaries' and I am currently sorting them for publication.

The first below was sent by Former Mayor Jim Harrison to Former Mayor Paul Beech's university account, at the time yes! he was studying criminology whilst using the universities facilities to commit Hate Crimes, 
Cllr Alan Kelly and Former Oakham Mayor Sue Tyers.

I am sorting through other emails and will publish soon.

It was interesting to read how widely circulated it was that the police would not be taking any action against Cllr Charles Haworth after his arrest in January this year and how in May the police switched their attention to me and the word political is mentioned. Of course we all now know that switch has landed Leicestershire Police in a whole pile of dung!


> Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:22:41 +0100
> From: jim@jimharrisonphotographer.com
> To: pb191@leicester.ac.uk; alanfkelly@hotmail.co.uk; suetyers@yahoo.co.uk; ################
> Subject: Brookes
>
> Check out www.jimsteabreak.blogspot.com
>
> I hate the bastard with a vengeance but not getting in a slanging match
> with him, just keep trying to draw him out
>
> Jim